170g (6oz) Fillet Wagyu Steak
Handful or 30g of Walnuts
100g Blue Cheese - Stilton
4 x Chopped Figs
Handful of Watercress and Rocket Salad
2 x Cooked Beetroots Sliced
Balsamic Drizzle Dressing
1. Prepare all fresh vegetable ingredients. Chop the cooked beetroot into thin slices. Slice the figs in half and cut the cheese into small segments.
2. Add watercress and rocket as a base for the salad.
3. Season the fillet steak with salt on both sides and use Wagyu dripping or oil in a griddle pan to cook the steak to your preference.
4. Add all prepared vegetables and cheese to the salad leaf base, mix ingredients together. Add the cooked fillet steak on top of the salad.
5. Finish off with a drizzle of balsamic dressing and enjoy!