WAGYU MEXICANA STEAK BURGER
What you need:
1 x 6oz Wagyu Steak Burger
1 x slice of Mexicana cheddar
1 x Brioche Bread Bun
2 tsp of Charlie & Ivy’s Chipotle Mayo
1 x Avocado
1 x Handful of Padron Peppers
1 x lime
3 slices of Wagyu Pepperoni
1 tsp of Wagyu Beef Dripping or splash of oil
- 1.Add a frying pan to medium heat and toast off the bun. (Do not add any dripping or oil for this)
- 2.Once the buns are toasted remove from the heat.
- 3.In the same pan cook your burger for 3 ½ minutes each side.
- 4.When the burger is cooking, it’s time to make the smashed avocado, in a bowl add the peeled and de-stoned avocado and with the zest and juice of 1 lime and mash all together.
- 5.After 6 minutes of cooking add the cheese to the burger (if you have a frying pan with a lid place the lid over for a steamed finish to help melt the cheese)
- 6.Once the cheese has melted add the 3 pieces of pepperoni to the top.
Assemble your Burger:
- 1.On the bottom of the bun place a generous dollop of the smashed avocado.
- 2.Now time for the burger topped with the Mexicana cheese and pepperoni.
- 3.On the bun lid add a large spoonful of Charlie & Ivy’s Chipotle Mayo.
- 4.Assemble the burger together and Enjoy.
(serving suggestions chips and Padron peppers)