What you Need:
250g Wagyu Fillet Tail
2 x Banana Shallot
1 x dessert spoon of finely chopped cornichons
1 x dessert spoon of finely chopped capers
A drizzle of olive oil
A generous dash of Tabasco (dependant on how spicy you like it)
A generous dash of Henderson’s relish
170g of parmesan
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grate the parmesan.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Place a small pile of the grated parmesan approximately the diameter of an espresso cup onto the parchment. Space them evenly so that they don’t overlap.
5. Bake in the oven until golden, be careful not to burn.
6. While the crisps are cooking remove the fillet tail from its packaging and finely dice. Also finely dice the Banana Shallots.
7. Add the cornichons, capers, olive oil, Tabasco, Henderson’s relish, salt and pepper.
8. Mix everything together.
9. When the crisps are cooked and golden let them cool.
10. Once cooled, add the Tartar mixture, and serve.