What you need:
1 x 6oz Wagyu Steak Burger
2 x slices of cheese
1 tbs Bloody Mary Ketchup (or Heinz)
1 tbs American Mustard
1 x Brioche Bread Bun
1 x small whole white onion
1 x sliced gherkin
1 sliced beef tomato
2 x thinly sliced lettuce leaves.
1 tsp of Wagyu Beef Dripping or splash of oil
- 1.Thinly slice the onion.
- 2.Add a frying pan to medium heat and toast off the bun. (Do not add any dripping or oil for this)
- 3.Once the buns are toasted remove from the heat.
- 4.In the same pan fry the sliced onions on a medium heat with a splash of oil or wagyu beef dripping until softened and just starting to take colour.
- 5.Remove the onion from the pan once cooked.
- 6.In the same pan again cook your burger for 3 ½ minutes each side.
- 7.After 6 minutes of cooking add the cheese to the burger (if you have a frying pan with a lid place the lid over for a steamed finish to help melt the cheese)
Assemble your Burger:
- 1.On the bottom of the bun place the mustard.
- 2.On top of the mustard goes the lettuce, tomato and gherkins.
- 3.Now time for the burger.
- 4.Add a generous spoonful of the onions and a dollop of ketchup and you are ready to serve.