What You Need:
500g Wagyu Topside
160g Plain Flour
3 x eggs
1. Heat your oven to 220 degrees.
2. Remove the beef from the packaging and place on a baking tray, generously salt the fat
3. Once the oven is hot add the Wagyu Topside.
4. Cook the topside for 10 minutes at 220 degrees and then lower to 160 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and rest.
To make the Yorkshire Puddings
1. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Lightly mix the eggs and milk together.
3. Add the plain flour to the mixture. Make sure there are no lumps,
4. Finish with a pinch of salt.
5. Leave the mix to stand for a minimum of 1 hour.
6. Add the Wagyu dripping to the mini-Yorkshire pudding trays.
7. Place the tray in the oven until the dripping has melted and is sizzling.
8. When the above is happening remove the tray from the oven and add the Yorkshire pudding mixture to each section.
9. Put the tray back in the oven for 12-16 minutes.
10. When the Yorkshire puddings are light, crispy, and risen remove them from the oven. Add a slice of wagyu topside and a generous dollop of Horseradish and serve.